Simply Piano by JoyTunes app for iPhone and iPad
2464 ratings )
Current version: 5.2.2
, last update: 3 days ago
First release : 02 Sep 2015
App size: 193.54 Mb
Simply Piano is a fast and fun way to learn piano, from beginner to pro. Works with any piano or keyboard. Chosen as one of the best iPhone apps for 2016.
- Tons of fun songs like Imagine, Chandelier, All Of Me and Counting Stars, also J.S. Bach
- Includes courses for different musical tastes and playing levels
- Learn the basics step-by-step from reading sheet music to playing with both hands
- Slow down library songs to choose your own pace for easy learning
- Personalized 5-Min Workouts ensuring you progress fast and always succeed
- Suitable for all ages, no previous knowledge required to learn piano
No Piano? Try the Touch Courses with 3D Touch to turn your device into an on-screen keyboard!
How it works:
- Place your device (iPhone/iPad/iPod) on your acoustic/MIDI piano or keyboard and play; the app will immediately recognize what you are playing
- Get instant feedback on your playing to quickly learn and improve your piano skills
- Discover the magic of music with fun songs in the Library and complete courses to start sounding like a pro
How the Subscription Works:
- All app users can play two free courses. Upgrade to a premium subscription package at any time.
- Subscribers will receive full access to ALL courses. New courses and songs added every month!
- All recurring subscriptions will auto-renew unless auto-renewal is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the users Account Settings after purchase
- Your subscription is for your iTunes account and can be used on your iOS device.
- Payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.
Choose from one of the following subscription options:
- 3 months recurring subscription for $59.99
- 6 months recurring subscription for $89.99
- Yearly recurring subscription for $119.99
Simply Piano is developed by JoyTunes, creators of award-winning apps Piano Maestro and Piano Dust Buster. Created by music educators, the apps are used by tens of thousands of music teachers worldwide with over 1 million songs learned every week. JoyTunes are experts in creating educational and fun music apps for learning piano quickly and easily.
Awards & Recognition -
- "EMI’s Innovation Challenge”
- "World Summit Award", by the United Nations
- “Best Tools for Beginners”, NAMM
- "Best Tablet Game", GameIS
- “Parents Choice Award”
- “Golden App”, Apps for Homeschooling
Have questions, feedback or suggestions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pros and cons of Simply Piano by JoyTunes app for iPhone and iPad
Simply Piano by JoyTunes app good for
Vert good apply for the beginners
Good songs to learn and very easy lessons !
This is a really awesome app if I was you I would defenetly take it meilleur app de piano au monde
This could easily be the best app in the App Store. Ive just started using it 10min ago and I already know and recognise most of the notes that used to look like lines and dots to me. If I could give 1000 stars I would.
I didnt know how to play piano or to read scores, now I can understand a little bit of it with this app.
I loved that it takes u step by to familiarize u with notes and the ur finger position on the keyboard. So as the use of common recent songs. I also liked the fact that it can be used either unplugged or plugged to a keyboard. A place of improvement would be having the songs at end with the ability to control their tempo. Cozy sometimes they go to fast for the learner. All in all I liked find it fun and easy to use
thank you so much this app is the best to learn how to play piano
Some bad moments
My first review of the app said "excellent". Now I feel like changing it for two reasons:
- First, recognition was working well for starting lessons but then itd become such a pain that I abandoned the app for a while. Pressing one note at a time works well. Getting chords recognized is near impossible for me. Each note is recognized when pressed individually but not when pressed together. I was getting so frustrated trying to achieve the exercises and thought I was doing something wrong that I asked a pianist friend of mine to try it without great success neither.
- Second, I had no problem paying a one time fee to unlock premium content two months ago. It allowed me to start learning piano at my pace. But now we have to pay even more to unlock more premium content. And this time its a monthly fee. Sorry but for this price and quality I prefer using Yousician. Thats what I tried when getting frustrated by the recognition and it works well on it.
You could have at least offered the premium account to existing clients or at the minimum offer them a few months free.
This app is great, it gives you one free lesson and then you need to buy a premium membership for 119.99$ a year! They offer you a deal for a year and its 10.00 but after that you need to pay 119.99$
Theres no point in downloading this if you want to learn piano
This app made me fell horrible about myself and now I have no self esteem
I get through the practice it recognizes the piano but once the music comes on, it shows that Im pressing a whole bunch of different high keys.
It works perfect.But it doesnt worth downloading.It wont teach you anything if you dont pay money.Its just rubbish.
piano keyboard free,
piano lessons free,
piano sheet music,
piano keyboard - learn to play,
piano notes! - learn to read music,
piano - app to learn & play piano keyboard,
free piano app,
and other. So, download free Simply Piano by JoyTunes .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Simply Piano by JoyTunes iOS app used & searched for